doolik website logo
Successful small projects for children, is our new journey on the money makers platform. Children are a real wealth that must be exploited. Therefore, children’s skills and talents must be developed by helping them to carry out some small and simple projects that will benefit them and financial return while increasing their confidence in themselves and improving their intellectual and social abilities. In addition to how to communicate with others.

24/7 sales and support
image of this article category

This mobile game has made over $100 million within two months of launch

01.08.2022 02:47 AM
Latest
This mobile game has made over $100 million within two months of launch
dooklik website logo
share
share this article on facebook
share this article on twitter
share this article on whatsapp
share this article on facebook messenger
This mobile game has made over $100 million within two months of launch

Diablo Immortal on Android and iOS has racked up $100 million in global player spending within two months of its launch, according to a report by Sensor Tower.

Crossing the $100 million mark in just eight weeks, the mobile RPG stands behind only Pokemon Go, which took about two weeks to reach the milestone, and in third place is Niantic's Fire Emblem Heroes, which took 10 weeks.

Fortnite and Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire rank fourth and fifth on the list of most revenue-generating games, with 12 and 22 weeks to cross the $100 million revenue mark, respectively.

According to Sensor Tower Game Intelligence, during this time, it ranked 4th among mobile RPG games by player spending globally, and 2 MMORPG, right behind NetEase's Fantasy Westward Journey at number one," the report states.

Diablo Immortal proved to be the most successful on the Apple App Store in terms of global player spending, contributing 59%. On the other hand, Google Play Store has about 41 percent of the contribution.

The United States was the biggest contributor to the game when it came to revenue. The next two countries with the most revenue are South Korea and Japan.

Diablo Immortal launched in China on July 25, 2022, nearly two months after it was launched in other regions, but within the first two days of launch, it became the number one most downloaded app across all categories on the Apple App Store in the country.

The No. 2 highest-grossing game on launch day, while the next day it slipped to second place behind Honor of Kings while remaining just above Game For Peace in China, both of which are owned by Tencent Games.

Gamers are passionate people. If you are a gamer and want to share your passion with the world, then you’ll need a gaming website.

Focus on improving your gaming experience and Let dooklik gear you towards a successful journey. Whether your goal is Stand-Alone Promotional Website, Virtual Reality (VR) or Augmented Reality (AR) Game Website or even Corporate Websites, dooklik team will deliver.
Related Articles
doolik website logo
Rising temperatures with summer heat, we must take into account the high temperature of all devices around us, especially the mobile phone, which we are used to personal use 24 hours a day, whether during the day at work or at home or in the evening during sleep.

doolik website logo
Samsung will hold its next conference on March 17 to unveil new versions of its Galaxy A series of medium phones.
doolik website logo
You may have heard a lot about programming and how important it is for children to start learning it at an early age. Today, electronic devices have become a part of our lives, not only the laptop or desktop computer that you may have in your home or on your desk at work, but you can control everything. From your phone, microwave, and car to computers, these devices need instructions for what to do, and programming involves writing those instructions.

Live Video Streaming
Live video streaming lets you engage with your audience in real time with a video feed. Broadcast your daily show to your audience with no limits, no buffering and high quality videos. Reach all devices anytime anywhere with different video qualities that suits any device and any connection.
$1,120/YE*
The website uses cookies to improve your experience. We’ll assume you’re ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.
ACCEPT